somehow our living room is still soo stuffy even with all the windows open. i get so restless i can feel the heat on my skin and last night i showered twice within the span of 2 hours! and i still felt heaty right after. so here i am on my bed where i should be able to feel the cool air from the air cond. read: SHOULD.
i can't really eventhough i'm sitting right below it for crying out loud. with the shutters directed straight at me. i can hardly feel any breeze at all. will need to check the filters this weekend. am not doing it now as i'm trying my best not to move so much in an effort to prevent myself from sweating. i hate going to bed sticky. i prefer to retire fresh as a daisy :)
had loads of fun laughing and goofing around with the girls last wkend. enjoyed making the food and cupcakes for everyone. discovered that durra can really work fast ;)
i was happy to plan things with durra although i didnt spend much time chatting with any one of the girls. couldn't really talk over the booming music at itallianies, was too exhausted from all the running around from making hantaran cupcakes for a wedding and cupcakes and food for the party and i guess by the time I was able to sit and talk, it seemed like an odd time to be saying 'so.. apa goss.." next time i'll choose to chill and listen to their stories instead. we eat in k next time girls :)
am currently busy with several things:
1. usual stuff, homemaking. trying my best to fit in dropping by to see parents and family in my wkend plans
2. baking on an ad hoc basis. be it for my own cravings, family , friends or for special requests
3. teaching accounts tuition for an SPM student. only 1 for now, unless his friends wish to join him later. am not looking for more myself
4. helping out my brother who'll b sitting for PMR this year with his maths and other random subjects whenever i can
5. trying to finish some sewing projects (last priority in this list)
6. promoting and selling stuff from satin dream on and off. whenever i please. lol
7. am considering opening a booth at fiesta femina. am 90% sure now. will confirm with the organiser's tomorrow. if i do i'll update on the details later.
because of the reasons above, i haven't been able to attend my dance class for what seems like ages!
but it's not like anyone forced me to do all of the above. hehe. just my itchy hands and feet wanting to be active and productive all the time.
i suddenly came to ponder about this word: itchified.
i've been hearing it from my mom, cousins and aunties since i was a kid of about 4 or 5? ever since i can remember basically. and then last year i think it was, a friend mentioned that her teen sister has been using this word. kinda like the IT word now. lol. the best part was none of my other friends had heard of it too. and there were about 10 of them at the time.
funny huh? how terms and phrases evolve in different people's lives? of course up until last year i somehow thought it was spelt 'itchy fight' or something. never gave the spelling any thought since i'd never had to spell it.
much like another term my mom always use to describe loitering/galllivanting. i just can't recall it now. will update it here when i remember. nites~
I don't have much to say to be honest. I was contemplating what to do on yet another warm night when i decided to spend some time writing some words down here.